Last Updated 29 November 2013 for Snomed CT AU-201201131 and AMT v2.50
Minnow is a browser for SNOMED CT-AU and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) and is based on components developed for the more comprehensive Snapper Platform, a semantic mapping and reference set editor.
Minnow allows the user to:
- Search SNOMED CT-AU and AMT content;
- Browse the SNOMED CT-AU and AMT hierarchies;
- Display the definition of SNOMED CT-AU and AMT Concepts using the (draft) Diagramming notation; and
- Compare post-coordinated expressions for subsumption.
- Java 6 - it will not work under Java 7 (click here to download Java 6)
- Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux
- Identify the appropriate ZIP file for your computer:
|Mac OS X||Minnow-OSX-x86_64-yyyymmdd.zip|
- Start the download process by following this link, fill out the registration form, then download and save the appropriate file.
Extract the ZIP file.
Windows users should extract the files into a folder near the top of the drive (for example, C:\Program Files\Minnow ) to avoid Microsoft Window's Maximum Path Length Limitation.
If required, follow these detailed instructions for the Windows installation.
- Run Minnow by double-clicking the Minnow icon.
- If you need to configure Minnow to use your proxy server, follow these proxy configuration instructions.
- Documentation is available here and via the Help menu:
Last Updated on Friday, 29 November 2013 14:05